The module clamps for all photovoltaic systems! With the module clamps Vario, you can mount photovoltaic modules with a frame height of 30-50 mm quickly and securely. This can significantly simplify your stock-keeping, and you also always have the right clamp with you. The grounding pin integrated as standard in the middle clamps ensures the necessary potential equalization of the solar modules.
- middle clamp Vario can be used for all PV systems
- conveniently screwed from above
- only one tool required: TX 40
- lift and turn to prevent unintentional rotation during assembly
- the entire clamp lifts off during disassembly
- middle clamp Vario for frame heights of 30 - 50 mm, including grounding pin for potential equalization
- easy handling due to compact design
- available also in black anodized finish
With SL Rack and its PV mounting solutions, you have the perfect partner at your side!
With just a few components and movements, almost any photovoltaic system can be installed on any roof. The SL Rack team combines tradition with know-how. Decades of experience, a lot of passion and a finger on the pulse of the industry.
With the free design software "Solar Pro Tool" from SL-Rack, you can easily design the mounting system for your projects yourself and use it to generate a parts list for your order in our store.