- easy height adjustment of the base from 35 -55 mm or 45-65 mm
- can also easily be adjusted in height afterwards
- a shim is not required
- due to larger screw spacing, use of of 6mm screws possible
- can also be screwed onto narrow beams (e.g. with nail trusses), with 6 mm screws even possible from a timber width of 36 mm
- only needs to be hooked in and then fixed
- lateral shifting possible (thus particularly flexible)
- can be combined with rafter spanning profile for maximum horizontal shiftability
- made entirely of aluminum
- simplifies transport and assembly
- advantage of aluminum over stainless steel: thickness of the material can be adapted to the absorption of the acting forces, lower weight
With SL Rack and its PV mounting solutions, you have the perfect partner at your side!
With just a few components and movements, almost any photovoltaic system can be installed on any roof. The SL Rack team combines tradition with know-how. Decades of experience, a lot of passion and a finger on the pulse of the industry.
With the free design software "Solar Pro Tool" from SL-Rack, you can easily design the mounting system for your projects yourself and use it to generate a parts list for your order in our store.