Which inverter type do you have to replace?
If you already know the manufacturer and exact inverter type, you will find a matching model for sure in our shop.
You are not quite sure or it isn't relevant, what the original type of the inverter is – no problem! In order to be able to offer you the appropriate product, we only need some facts:
- Rated AC power according to the label/ original order confirmation
- Grid connection type (1- or 3-phase)
- Maximum DC input voltage and MPP operating range
- Number of independent MPP trackers
- Which standards and local regulations have to be fullfilled?
- Device with or without transformer (galvanic isolation i.e. for thin film panels)
- DC connection type
- Dimensions (length, width, height)
- If relevant: colour of the cover
If available, please send us the original datasheet. Of course, you can also send us photos clearly showing the type label and the connection monitor. Please send your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You need more service?
pvXchange offers you, if required, the transport of the replacement products to the PV plant, the removal of the defect devices as well as the installation of the new ones. We also advise you on a replanning.
Our spare parts stock
From our own extensive stock with original brands and types, we are able to provide you with the required modules even faster and in a very reliable way! Our large network also enables us to procure modules, inverters and further components that are not produced anymore in a very quick and individual way. We advise you on finding the appropriate component or substitute product.