Reliable and versatile
- Compatible with Sungrow 3-phase Solution or as a stand-alone product
- Type2 charging plug - compatible with standard electric vehicles
- Integrated 6mA DC fault detection
- RFID access control with 2 cards included
- Premounted 7 m Type 2 charging cable
- Space-saving dimensions for wall mounting or optional pole-mounting
Smart and easy management
- Control and visualization via iSolarCloud
- Controlled and managed via APP or external EMS
- Capable for OCPP 1.6 communication
- Beyond charging - for maximum usage of solar energy together with Sungrow 3-phase Solution
- Different charging modes to fit all needs
4 different charging modes to fit all needs
GREEN POWER CHARGING
For most economical charging: Maximized self-consumption by increased charging power when renewable energy is available. If no renewable energy is available the minimum charging current of 6 A is taken from the grid.
Always ready: Based on a preset amount of kWh and a desired pickup time, the EV charger creates the perfect charging mix. Making sure the vehicle is ready at the desired time, but using as much renewable energy as possible.
Individualized to the max: Select the time range when charging is allowed. For example, charging will only work between 12 PM and 6 PM even if the car is plugged in before.
Maximum speed: Charging at 11 kW AC power no matter if coming from renewables or the grid. This mode allows to achieve the shortest charging time.